Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day UMI!!!

mom u are the best in d world...
i love u mom..
even i was very shamed to say this word...
but some time i have to say..
i really love u mom...
every single day u keep me stronger...
even though u now i fall down..
u give me strength to keep moving forward.....
u are the only one that i had...
cant be replace...
today is mother day...
and i nothing to do on this day...
i didnt do anything to make u happy...
as long u happy i also already happy...
im so sorry sorry sorry...
if i had make mistake wit u mother...
rise my voice..
mad wit u..
never hear what u say...
i sorry UMI....
u are my love, my angel, my friend, and my everything...

thank you bcause born me, feed me, teach me, scold me, bath me, and anything u have done to me....
I REALLY WANT A BIG HUG FROM U!!!
LOVE U UMI!!!!
AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment