Sunday, May 8, 2011

what im 20??

yes now my age is already 20....
even though not my bday yet...
im still saying my age is 20...
ya...i know that is number...
so my behavior still like childish....
hahahahahhahha....
i still cant get rid of the behavior...
i dont know why...
hahaahahha..
but a lot of thing i have to learn and remember....
every single thing i have to keep in my mind....
that gonna make me alert with what is happen in my surrounding...
learn from the mistake.....
keep moving forward..
many thing to do...
make my parent proud of me....
make my family also proud of me...
dont want any of my family look down on me....
i hope so all that kind thing are really happen to me..
so no need for me ashame with them...
i have to be strong!!!
because i will lead this family
and someday i will become leader..
soon or later...
i must face to faith...

and i will become the real me who that hiding inside of me...
no more become the other...
i will become my self!!!
i must confident with my self...
and i really fun with my life...
even though must through the pain, the happiness, the sadness, all many kind,
that all is call life....

No comments:

Post a Comment